The conference fee of €280 (1200 PLN for participants from Poland) includes:
- 4 nights in a comfortable three-stared Hotel FERO in Cracow (in a twin room),
- full meals and banquet,
- conference materials,
The appropriate charge should be transferred to the following bank account until 03.03.2020:
|Name:||Politechnika Warszawska, Wydzial Chemiczny|
|Address:||00-664 Warszawa, ul. Noakowskiego 3, Poland|
|IBAN account no:||PL06 1240 2092 9522 1020 0100 0000|
|Postscript:||"Name, Surname YC2020"|
|The Bank Swift Code is:||"PKO PPL PW"|
- There is a possibility to stay several days longer in the hotel if you enjoy to do some sightseeing on your own - before or after the Congress (If you are interested, let us know in the application form).
- If you would like to come with an accompanying person all of the above conditions apply (especially the same conference fee of €280). Accompanying person (not children) has the same rights as a regular participant, however, is discharged from preparing poster/oral presentation of course.
- Please remember to transfer your payment not reduced by the transfer charges. If we don't receive exact charge by transfer, we will have to collect the difference during the Congress.
- Polish citizens should transfer their payment in PLN, not €. The conference fee for them is 1200 PLN. In general we do not accept cash payment from "First-Timers" to our conference. Sorry!
We suggest that those participants who for some reason cannot take part in YoungChem find a chemist to substitute them instead of requesting conference fee back. If it is not possible, we cannot guarantee the full refund of the conference fee in cases other than deportation.
Please note that we do not organise your travel. However you can go to [Location] tab and read more on how to get to conference venue by public transport.